mardi 2 octobre 2012

Juan Carlos blog : "this is the end of this period !"


"Hi everyone! 
Hope you all are well. I am right now on my way to Gijón with my father and Toni as we are going to see and support the Spanish team of the Davis Cup which will start tomorrow to play against the USA. I think I haven't been so nervous for a long time and I'm not playing this time!! I think this is not news now but I will stop competing after the Valencia Open. Anyway, I will continue working with my tennis academy, foundation, hotel, etc. I mean, this is not the end of the relationship: Juan Carlos Ferrero and tennis.
 Moreover, who knows, perhaps in the future I will be able to come back to the Davis Cup team as captain, tennis team, etc. I also want to say thank you to all of you who have written on the Equelite facebook profile or Twitter. I am really proud of knowing that you will support me not only in the good moments but also in the hardest ones. I will miss you so much in the tournaments ! Anyway, this is not like saying goodbye but just... SEE YOU SOON !"
Juan Carlos Ferrero 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire