Juan Carlos Ferrero
jeudi 27 octobre 2011
- Tour 1: Juan beat González 3/6 6/3 1/1
- 1/8th final : Juan beats Ljubicic 1/6 6/3 6/4
- 1 / 4 finals : Juan beats C. Berlocq 6/1 7/6
- 1 / 2 final : A. Dolgopolov beats Ferrero 6/4 6/4
Tour 1: C. Stebe beats Ferrero 6/2 6/3
at the end of the match Juan congratulated the young German for this victory and wished him a successful career, C. Stebe is also a former student of Juan academy.
Round 1: Ferrero beats B. Knittel 6/2 6/4
8th finals: Ferrero beats Youzhny 6/7 6/2 6/2
1/4 finals: Ferrero beats Granollers 6/4 6/3
1/2 final: beat Ferrero F. Del Bonis 2/6 6/4 6/4
final: beat Ferrero P. Andujar 6/4 6/0
*for his comeback tournament on the circuit after yet another injury, Juan Carlos has not missed! he has shown all along the tournament his ability to play well and get back some matches in his favor against Youzhny which for me was the match of the tournament! Ferrero has more strength of a great mind, something we had not seen for a long time. I hope this tournament will be the beginning of a long series of victories for Juan!
* In brief:
- Juan Carlos invited his father to join him after the awards ceremony to offer him the car promised to the winner. Nice gesture of his part :)
- after this tournament Juan said he wanted to play still for 2-3 years! a real good news!
-Next round: N. Almagro