mercredi 7 décembre 2011

Juan carlos blog : "C'mon Spain ! We can get it !"

"Hey everyone.
 I'm much less tired after this days resting and in a short period I'll be back to trainings again, probably next Thursday or Friday. Anyway, I continue working in the gym to be ready at the beginning of the season. I have been asked a lot of times about my 2012 aspirations, what I can reach, etc. The truth is that I feel that if everything goes in the correct way I hope I could be next to ranking 15 or 20 and whatever better than that will be welcomed. In addition, I want to encourage the Davis Cup team who will be working to get our 5th tittle this next weekend. Although I won't be in Sevilla next weekend, I want to send all of them all my power and, like one more fun, I will be next to TV everyday and next to my family to watch all the matches. I wish I could talk to all of you and all together could celebrate the Spanish victory against Argentina. Big hugs for all!"
Juan Carlos Ferrero 
(source : http://www.juancarlosferrero.com/blog blog )

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire