jeudi 3 novembre 2011

Gracias China !

Hey everyone! 
I'm in hurry because I have to come back to the gym again. Till the end of the week I will be getting recoveres from my injury in my ankle after my sprain in the match against Ferrer. Putting this part our, I am really glad of the results got in Shanghai and Pekin due to I felt like at home. In addition, my fans in China are incredible. I felt a big support from them during this last 2 weeks and I felt like at home. Next Friday I will decide if I'm travellin to Viena for my next tournament or instead of this I stay at Equelite for getting fit for the Valencia Open. I couldn't play this tournament last year and it was a big pitty. Now it's time to continue working!! Once more, thank you so much for all your support and big hugs!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire