lundi 30 juillet 2012

Juan Carlos blog : "¡ Aupa Tita !"


"Hi everyone! It's already confirmed. There is an star among us. I have been with Tita Torró y Bucarest during the last day as she is taking part in the first $100.000 of her career and although she started in the qualifying, she is reaching her best level and is already in the semifinals! Now I'm training and will continue during the next week as I will take part in the friendship tournament in Luanco with Albert Ramos, Albert Montañes and Marc Lopez, where we will play a round robin and later a normal draw. Moreover, I would like to send all my support to Rafa Nadal. It is very hard to keep in the top of the ATP list and he is there for a long time! Thank you so much for all your comments! Big hugs!"
Juan Carlos Ferrero 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire