dimanche 5 mai 2013

Juan Carlos honored in Barcelona !



Juan Carlos Ferrero : "I want to thank you for all these years, here I have always been treated in a phenomenal way. I felt at home and play here always has been special. Win the Godo to any Spanish tennis player is rather impressive. This tournament is very special. I have lived unforgettable moments and receive this tribute with love" addressed Ferrero to the audience of the Center Court, the same one where he won in 2001 the title after beating Carlos Moyà one of the best finals in the history of the tournament, when they were still fighting to the best of five sets: 4-6, 7-5, 6-3, 3-6, 7-5 after 4h.09'.

"the final was very hard from beginning to end. I was quite in tow because Moya dominated with his right, but I couldn't take the match. It was a hard Godo from the first round,"recalled Juan Carlos . Without going any further, he had to raise a 'match-ball' in his debut against Voinea. Costa, Mantilla and Kratochvil were his other victims before crossing with Moya in the final.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire