mercredi 7 novembre 2012

Juan Carlos Ferrero blog : "a new life starts !"


Hi everyone. Hope you are well. This is the first time I write on my blog since my goodbye to tennis and, one more time I would like to say thank you to all my family, Toni, all my friends at the Academy, all the players who were with me in the ceremony during the Valencia Open and, with no doubt, to all of you who have been supporting me during my whole career. Moreover, I don't want to forget one special gift I received. David Ferrer went running to me after winning the tournament in Valencia. That was completely AMAZING!! I won't forget it ever! Now I am packaging to go to London where a new ceremony will take place... OH NO!! Crying again... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR DAILY SUPPORT BOTH IN THE GOOD AND BAD MOMENTS! A new story is starting. See you soon...
Juan Carlos Ferrero (source : http://www.juancarlosferrero.com/blog ) 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire