samedi 23 juin 2012

Juan Carlos blog : "Ready for London !"


"Hi everyone. Thank you so much for your comments. I have already seen you have written a lot since my last visit to the blogsite. Now I am almost ready to go to London, probably in a couple of days. In all this time, there are not so much interesting things happening in my life. After Roland Garros I went to Barcelona to spend some free days with my friend Sete Gibernau and now I am already back training next to Nico Almagro and the rest of my team very hard, both tennis and fitness. Because of this, hopefully, we will be able to get the best results possible. Hope to be back to my blogsite soon and, why not, with a victory of the Spanish team... SO HARD MATCH YESTERDAY! I couldn't stop bitting my nails! But, at the end, my friends Iker and Co. put our team in its correct team, IN THE TOP! Thank you so much for your support and hope to be back very soon!!"
Juan Carlos Ferrero 

source : http://www.juancarlosferrero.com/blog

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire