mercredi 7 mars 2012

Juan Carlos blog : Bad beginning of the season


Hello everyone. Excuse me for not writing so frequently but my mood is not as good as I supposed it were. My victory in the Davis Cup was incredible and my birthday in the tennis court with my partnets, Alex Corretja and all the spectators in Oviedo was unforgettable.Anyway, I am not getting the results I hoped at the beginning of the season. Hope all comes back to the normal situation soon and my tennis could be shown back again. I am leaving a picture of mine taken during my last practice before playing against Wawrinka. Thanks once more for your daily support and all your comments on Twitter (@EqueliteFerrero). 
Big hugs for all!
           Juan Carlos Ferrero 

(source : http://www.juancarlosferrero.com/blog )

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire