mercredi 15 février 2012

Happy Birthday Juan Carlos !


Juan Carlos Ferrero celebrated his 32nd birthday in an original way this year as he celebrated it with his friends of the Davis Cup Spain team in Oviedo ! 
Just after Spain had won his fifth match against Kazakhstan, the public sang "Happy birthday" and Juan partners reserved him a small surprise with his birthday cake !
Here i a small statement of Juan :
"I don't remember [the last time] that I spent my birthday here, usually I spend the day playing in Brazil, so it was very special to spend it here with all the team, here, very nice . I expect something but I didn't expect the cake and all the people so I'm very happy about how they treat me here so I felt very special today."

       ¡ FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS JUAN CARLOS  !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire