jeudi 27 octobre 2011

Juan Carlos blog : amazing sensations !

How are you? The truth is that long since I did not write and I apologize. I always like to be in contact with you and your feedback is what I love most. The Stuttgart tournament was incredible, I did not expect to win! all I wanted was not to be hurt and then the results came. After I had slight discomfort in Hamburg (due to muscle contractions) against Cedrik, a former player of our academy, and finally back to Umag, and succeed in reaching the semi-finals was amazing. Now, after spending a few days at the Academy, I'm back in the United States to play in Montreal, Cincinnati and US Open. I also want to send a big kiss to Grandma Antonia, a friend from Argentina, which is absolutely great. I hope that from now on everything will be fine and I can find my tennis and meet all my fans. Kisses to all and thank you for your support.
Juan Carlos Ferrero

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire